- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Choose the option:
- Enter my own nameservers (advanced)
- Enter our nameservers:
- Select Save to complete your updates.
- nameservers, dns, godaddy
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Sign in to your Namecheap account. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click the...
Sign in to your Dynadot account. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click...
Log into your Name.com account. Click on the My Domains button, located on the top right hand...
If you have your domain registered somewhere else than AscendHost, you'll need to update your...
Select Manage on the domain you wish to access In Card view, click on the Manage button...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution