- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Name Servers" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- There are two ways to set name servers:
- If you are adding new name servers, select "Enter new or existing Name Servers" from your list of choices and enter your new name servers in the provided fields.
- If you are using existing name servers, move down to the "Select from your Name Servers" option and choose the name servers from your existing list.
- Press the "Save Name Server" button to save your changes.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NAMESERVERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- nameservers, dns, dynadot
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Sign in to your Namecheap account. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click the...
Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. Select your domain name from the list to access...
Log into your Name.com account. Click on the My Domains button, located on the top right hand...
If you have your domain registered somewhere else than AscendHost, you'll need to update your...
Select Manage on the domain you wish to access In Card view, click on the Manage button...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution