- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on the My Domains button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click the domain name you would like to manage.
- Click Manage Nameservers, in the Nameservers column.
- Click the Delete All button to clear the current nameservers away. Alternatively you can also Delete them one-by-one by clicking Delete, on the right-hand side.
- Enter the new nameserver in the empty box labeled Add Nameserver and then click the blue Add button. Be sure to only add one at a time.
- Click Apply Changes.
- PLEASE NOTE OUR NAMESERVERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- nameservers, dns, name.com
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Sign in to your Namecheap account. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click the...
Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. Select your domain name from the list to access...
Sign in to your Dynadot account. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click...
If you have your domain registered somewhere else than AscendHost, you'll need to update your...
Select Manage on the domain you wish to access In Card view, click on the Manage button...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution